Friday 29 August 2014

Current lip obsession// REVLON colour-stay moisture stain review

Well I am officially obsessed with these lip colours which has resorted in me buying EIGHT (a little excessive I know) in the last two weeks. Whoops!! After discovering these little gems I tried London posh and Cannes crush .....and after falling in love with the colours and formulas the rest is history. Only four more to purchase before I own the whole range......the hunt is on to track those colours down.

From left to right
//REVLON COLOURSTAY MOISTURE STAIN//
005 Parisian passion 
040 Shanghai sizzle
015 Barcelona nights
020 Rio rush 
010 LA exclusive 
030 Milan moment 
025 Cannes crush 
050 London posh 

As you can see from the picture this range has a really nice colour selection and I love how the lip colours are all named after cities (the name of a product really is a selling point for me -slightly weird I know). Despite normally being a 'nude lip girl' my favourite from this range has to be the gorgeous purple plum colour (Parisian passion) which looks like a dream when it's on.  This colour is great as you can wear it as a sheer gloss or build it up for a fuller coverage. The whole range is really good for this, so if you are new to makeup and want a lip product that can give you a few looks these would be ideal. Another favourite is the colour Milan moment which is a peach toned nude which is just gorgeous for an every day lip. Overall I have been really impressed with these lip products, the only slight reservation I have is their staying power. They last for maybe a couple of hours tops, so if your not one for reapplying your makeup then maybe these aren't ideal.



On the whole I really do think these are worth a try. A beautiful lip stick/ gloss combination.... What more could you ask for from a high street beauty brand. 

Over and out.
Danielle 


No comments:

Post a Comment